Wayne State College

Identification Cards


ID cards are issued to all new students by the Campus Service Center in Conn Library. Your ID is designed to last the duration of your time on campus, so keep good care of it.

You Need Your ID Card to:

  • Pick up a refund check or pay a bill on campus
  • Chartwells Food Services (Student Center and library)
  • Library services
  • PaperCut-enabled Sharp copiers for printing and copying
  • PaperCut-enabled HP printers in the residence halls
  • Recreation Center admission and equipment check-out
  • Electronic door access system for residence halls and select academic buildings  
  • Mobile device power-charging stations (Rec Center, library, and Student Center)

Lost, Stolen or Damaged Cards 

ID cards are issued only once; you do not get a new card each year. 

Replacement of a lost card will cost $20.

A damaged card may be turned in for replacement at no cost. 

If your card is lost or stolen, please report it to the Campus Service Center. 

New Students

New students will have their photo taken for their ID during New Student Registration in the summer.  All students who attend New Student Registration will be able to take their new CAT Card home, just remember to bring it when you move to campus in August!

If you did not attend New Student Registration, you can visit the Campus Service Center to get your picture taken and receive your new CAT Card.