Students need to formally apply for graduation at least one semester prior to their intended graduation date.
If you are unsure of whether or not you are eligible to graduate we recommend you schedule an appointment with your academic adviser to review your program requirements, resolve any problems or discrepancies, and determine your appropriate graduation date.
|Graduation - all requirements will be done by:||Link on WildcatsOnline available on:||Applications due by:|
|May 2018||Oct. 1, 2017||Oct. 15, 2017|
- Log in to WildcatsOnline.
- On the Home tab, click on the graduation application link on the top of your page. Then click on “please apply here."
- The graduation application eForm will then appear.
- Lastly, remember to click submit when finished.
You might not see this link for one of the following reasons:
- The link might not be available yet. Check back on this page for the available dates.
- This link only appears to students who are close to graduation and have above 80 credit hours at WSC.
- You have already applied for graduation.
If you still believe you are ready to graduate and do not see this link, please contact our office.
Summer Courses or Internship? Planning to walk in May?
If you plan to enroll in courses or an internship over the summer, then you are a summer graduation applicant that can walk in the May ceremony, not a spring graduation applicant.
Wayne State College
1111 Main Street
Wayne, NE 68787