Transferring from another college or university within the U.S?
Follow the steps below to complete the international transfer process:
1. Complete the Online Application
Instructions for applying online:
1. You will need an email address to set up your account.
2. You can save your application at any time and submit at a later time.
3. If you are under 18, you'll need to have your parent or guardian present to submit your final application.
2. Submit Admissions Materials
Gather all required materials and send to our Office of Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Passport page and visa page
- A two-page handwritten (not typed) statement of educational intent. Download and print our template, write your essay, scan and submit with your application materials.
- Financial Certification Statement Form
3. Send Your Transcripts
Request an official copy of any and all transfer credits to be sent to the WSC Admissions Office. Transcripts may be sent to email@example.com or on parchment by mail to:
Wayne State College
Office of Admissions
1111 Main Street
Wayne, NE 68787
Students who have earned college credits outside of the United States must have a course by course evaluation of their credits done. Determination of status is based on the recommendations and reports of professional and certified evaluation services (i.e., Educational Credential Evaluators (ECE), World Education Services (WES), etc.). International students entering WSC may be required to enroll in transitional courses based on these evaluation services. This is to ensure that students have the appropriate background required to be successful in their program.
Transferring from abroad (a foreign institution)?