All international students, whether from abroad or already attending high school in the U.S., must complete the following steps and/or submit the materials listed below.
1. Complete Your Application
Undergraduate Student Application - Apply Here
Instructions for applying online:
1. You will need an email address to set up your account.
2. You can save your application at any time and submit at a later time.
3. If you are under 18, you'll need to have your parent or guardian present to submit your final application.
2. Submit Admissions Materials
Gather all required materials and send to our Office of Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Passport page or current national ID, as would appear on your passport
- A two-page handwritten (not typed) statement of educational intent. Download and print our template, write your essay, scan and submit with your application materials.
- Financial Certification Form
3. Send Your Transcripts
Transcripts from secondary schools or a GED equivalency are necessary for all new incoming freshmen students.
- Official transcripts with certified English translation
- Official results of TOEFL, IELTS, SAT or ACT directly from the testing agency.
Transcripts may be emailed to email@example.com or on parchment by mail to:
Wayne State College
Office of Admissions
1111 Main Street
Wayne, NE 68787