Wayne State College
Act Now

Alcohol and Drugs


If you suspect that someone may be dangerously intoxicated on drugs or alcohol, then contact someone right away. Consuming too much alcohol in a short amount of time is a medical emergency.

Call Wayne Police at 911.

Call Campus Security at 402-375-7216.

More information

Learn about two college alcohol awareness organizations: