Am I eligible to apply?
You are eligible to apply for the PHEAST program at Wayne State if:
- You are a Nebraska resident.
- You have completed ~60 credit hours but no more than 80 credit hours.
- You hold a GPA of 3.2 or higher.
How to apply
Application package must include:
- Complete the PHEAST application
- Undergraduate transcript
- Three letters of recommendation
- A one page personal statement addressing the following topics: your interest in Public Health, your commitment to rural service, and your ability to be a successful student in a professional academic program.
- Projected plan of study (See a PHEAST advisor for guidance)
Send completed applications to:
Wayne State College
Carhart Science Office
1111 Main Street
Wayne, NE 69787
The deadline to apply is March 15.
Applications are accepted beginning Jan. 1.