Show proof of TWO MMR (Measles, Mumps, and Rubella) Vaccinations or Show proof of a Positive Blood Titer to Measles (Rubeola)-attach a copy of lab results.
International Students ONLY: MUST be screened for Tuberculosis. A NEGATIVE Tuberculin (TB) Skin Test must be done six months prior to enrollment. Positive TB results require a Chest X-Ray. ATTACH A COPY OF TESTING RESULTS AND/OR X-RAY REPORTS.
Exemption: The Nebraska State College System does have allowances for exemption from immunization. An Immunization Waiver Form can be requested from the WSC Student Health Office pertaining to a medical, religious, or temporary exemption.
Please fill out the Student Health form and return to the Student Health office. Failure to act in a timely manner can delay your enrollment.
The following immunizations are not required, but are recommended:
- Menactra (Meningitis) Vaccine (on the 2nd page of Health Form)
- Hepatitis B Series-A series of three shot usually given in childhood.
- Hepatitis A Series-A series of two shots or of three if given in combination with Hep B shots.
- Varicella (Chicken Pox) Series-A series of two shots if no history of Chicken Pox Disease.
- Tetanus, Diptheria, Attenuated Pertussis-Tdap is preferred OR Td Booster within the last 10 years.
- Human Papilloma Virus (HPV)-A Series of three shots for females.