Wayne State College
Act Now

Program Options

Choose Your Graduate Program Option

Take a look at our graduate programs or the professional options, and let us help you succeed!

Master's or Education Specialist Degree or Graduate Endorsements

A student who wants to complete a Master's level degree program. APPLY NOW

Teacher Certification

A student who has a Bachelor's degree in a non-teaching field and is seekng their first teaching certificate. APPLY NOW

Undergraduate Teaching Endorsements

A student who has a teaching bachelor's degree and is seeking to add an additional undergraduate endorsement. APPLY NOW

Teacher Recertification (Non-Degree Seeking)

A student who has a teaching bachelor's degree and is seeking teacher recertification. APPLY NOW

Graduate Certificates of Achievement

Certificates of Achievement are available for individuals who desire to gain additional knowledge to enable them for advancement in their careers or to just have more knowledge to assist them in their careers. APPLY NOW


A student seeking a second Bachelor's degree. APPLY NOW

Personal Enrichment / Non-Degree

A student who has either a bachelor's or master's degree and is seeking an additional graduate endorsement, or a student who has no immediate intent of pursuing a degree. APPLY NOW

If you are interested in taking undergraduate level courses as a Personal Enrichment student, please complete the following application: APPLY NOW