Wayne State College
Act Now

Transferring to Wayne State

Joint Enrollment

Currently enrolled students who plan to take courses at another institution to apply in a program and qualify for financial aid at Wayne State College, including through the Nebraska State College System Joint Enrollment program, should contact the Records & Registration Office for prior approval.