The Admissions Process
Your application for admission will be reviewed by our staff once all your official documents are on file.
1. Complete the Admissions Application Online
- Register for and take the ACT or SAT
- If you are an international student, see special instructions.
- If you are transferring to Wayne State, view this important information.
- Applying to Wayne State is free!
2. Submit Official Transcripts & Scores
- Request that your official high school transcript be sent to Wayne State.
- Request that your ACT or SAT scores be sent to Wayne State.
- If you earned any college credit while in high school, request official transcripts from each institution you earned credit from sends an official transcript to Wayne State.
- Please remember that student submitted transcripts are not accepted. Transcripts must be sent directly from each academic institution.
After You Apply
After we have received all of your application materials, we will review your application. Accepted students should expect to hear from the Admissions office in [insert time frame.]
Once accepted, you will
If you haven't already, here are some important steps to take before you arrive on campus:
- Explore our majors.
- Set up a campus visit.
- Find your admissions counselor; they are available to answer questions you have about life at Wayne State.
- Visit the Admitted Students page for more information.