The Admissions Process
Your application for admission will be reviewed by our staff once all your official documents are on file.
1. Complete the Admissions Application
There is no charge to apply.
2. Submit Official Transcripts and Scores
- Request that your official high school transcript be sent to Wayne State.
- Request that your ACT or SAT scores be sent to Wayne State.
- If you earned any college credit while in high school, request official transcripts from each institution you earned credit from sends an official transcript to Wayne State.
- Please remember that student submitted transcripts are not accepted. Transcripts must be sent directly from each academic institution.
After You Apply
Once we have received all of your materials, we will review your application and transcripts. Accepted students should expect notification within five to seven working days.
Below are some important steps to take before you arrive on campus: