Please be sure to fill in all fields completely. Be sure to hit the blue Submit Form button once finished. To complete your application, two recommendation forms are required. Upon submitting your application, you will be prompted to enter the name and email address for two professional references, such as a WSC professor or faculty member, employer, former teacher or school counselor, pastor, etc…current Navigators, classmates, or RA’s are not recommended. These individuals will receive an electronic recommendation form to complete and submit. All application materials are due by March 27, 2020 at 5 pm.
Incomplete applications will not be considered. Completed applications will be evaluated. Please watch your WSC email for more information about the interview process.
BEFORE YOU START THIS APPLICATION!
On the last page of this form there are 6 questions that require a little forethought. It is highly recommended that you have your answers typed out and ready to copy/paste BEFORE you start this form. If you don't have them ready there is a chance that the form may time out and you'll have to start over.
Here are the questions:
- Why did you choose to attend Wayne State?
- What interests you in becoming a Navigator?
- What do you hope to gain from your involvement in the Navigator program?
- Navigators are expected to be knowledgeable about the College. What aspect would you most want to share with visitors about WSC and why?
- We're looking for the best of the best, students who enjoy working with and being around all sorts of different people (High School students, parents, and maybe even Guidance Counselors). Explain your experience with and desire to work with a diverse audience.
- When you return home for a break or holiday and someone asks you about your time at Wayne State, what is the one thing you find yourself saying about the college over and over again, and why?