This form has 3 pages
Guidelines for group visits to our campus:
- Special group tours are for large groups of at least 15 or more students.
- At least two weeks advance notice is appreciated before the proposed date.
- Appointment requests can be made either online or by phone.
- Group size is ideal if between 15 - 50 students.
- Tours are available Monday through Friday. Saturday tours are unavailable.
- Due to tour guide availability tour times are at 10:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m.
- The actual agenda may begin earlier or later depending on other details of the visit.
- One chaperone is encouraged per 15 students.
The typical group visit lasts approximately two hours and includes a campus tour and an admission presentation. If your group has special needs, please contact the group visitation coordinator Amy Gade, firstname.lastname@example.org or 402-375-7234.
While students are always welcome to eat lunch on campus, the Admission Office may or may not be able to provide meals. Students can enjoy lunch in our Student Center cafeteria for a discounted rate. Please inquire within for further details.
Because our current students lead the campus tour experience, and many times they are between their classes, groups more than 15 minutes late cannot be guaranteed a tour. Notice of cancellation at least 24 hours in advance is greatly appreciated.
Please Note: Group Tours are unavailable on the following days:
Fridays @ WSC, Misc Holidays and breaks