Youth Skills Basketball Camp
A basketball camp hosted by the men's basketball team for boys entering grades 1-9.
Participants will receive fundamental instruction in the areas of ball handling, shooting, passing, catching, oﬀensive moves, oﬀensive and defensive footwork, team defense and concepts of oﬀensive team play. This experience will leave campers conﬁdent in their improved ability as basketball players!
- Instruction from Head Coach Jeff Kaminsky
- New and exciting contests
- Individual and team awards
- Games incorporating team play
- Camp T-shirt
- Daily prizes
- Excellent coaching staff that will challenge you and help you get better
- Special attention from current men's WSC players
- Campers should check in at WSC Recreation Center at 8:30 a.m. on opening day.
- Camp will conclude with a short awards ceremony on the last day (TBA).
- A certified athletic trainer will be available.
- Online registration and payment only. No walk-ups, cash, or checks.