Fulbright Student Program: 2019-20 Informational Session
Juniors, seniors, and graduate students are invited to learn about the 2019-20 Fulbright Grant and application process.
- Graduating in 2018 or 2019
- A recent graduate
You can apply to:
- Teach English
- Study or research in your area
- Round-trip airfare
- Monthly stipend
- Accident and sickness insurance
- Other benefits for research, language and disability related accommodations
- U.S. citizen by the application deadline
- Bachelors or masters degree or equivalent by the start of the grant
- Meet country specific requirements
For more information, visit us.fulbrightonline.org.
For more information, contact Leah Keino at email@example.com or in the Multicultural Center, Kanter Student Center, Room 10.
Sponsored by International and Multicultural Programs