Wayne State College

Substitution or Waiver Request - Advisor

1. Go to MyWSC and click WildcatsOnline.

WildcatsOnline tile in myWSC

2. On the Advisees tab, select Substitution or Waiver Request.

WildcatsOnline substitution or waiver request option

3. Select your advisee and whether this request is for a substitution or waiver. Follow the prompts to fill in all necessary informationClick Next through each page. Once you get to the last page, click Complete to submit the form. 

4. You and your advisee will receive emails when the request is submitted and whether it has been completed or denied.


Last Updated: 4/18/23