Wayne State College

Special Add Request - Student

This form is to be used only if you need special permission into a class, special project or directed study.

Special permissions include:

• A closed class

• Missing prerequisite

• Instructor permission

• Above 18 hours

• A hold that restricts enrollment

• Conflicting class times


How to fill out the form:

1. Go to myWSC and click WildcatsOnline.

Wildcatsonline tile


2. Select the Enrollment tab, click the Additional Resources and select Special Add RequestWildcatsonline additional resources drop down menu with special add request


3. Fill in the form information and click Next through each page. Once you get to the last page, click Complete to submit the form. 

Special add Undergraduate form

Last Updated: 4/16/2024