- View all help sheets
Help by technology
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- Anthology Portfolio
- Bookings with Me
- Campus Cable TV
- Cat Card
- Classroom Technology
- File Storage
- Follett Discover
- Get Connected (Internet)
- Kaltura (Video Management)
- M365 (Office 365)
- Make Me Admin
- Multifactor Authentication (Duo)
- Office Technology
- Online Student Resources
- Outlook Email
- PaperCut (Printing)
- Rave (Campus Text Alerts)
- SANS Security Training
- Valt (Classroom Video Recording)
- WSC Password
- Zoom (Video Conferencing)
Contact Service Center
Can't find what you're looking for in our help sheets?
Call: (402) 375-7107
Visit: U.S. Conn Library 1st Floor
Submit an Early Alert
This help sheet will walk you through how to submit an early alert for a student using Wildcat360.
1. Go to wsc.edu and click myWSC. Login with your WSC username and password.
2. Select Show More Applications and click Wildcat360.
3. Click Send Alert and search for the Student using NUID, email address, or name.
4. Select Send Alert to the right of the student.
5. Type your Phone Number, Department/Office, and select your Relationship to Student from the drop-down menu.
6. Fill out the form selecting at least one reason for an early alert. Fill out any actions you have already taken with this student.
7. Select if you would like to receive updates on the student's referral and if you would like to be added to the student's Circle of Care (this is rare).
8. Click Preview. Review the summary of the referral and click Submit.
Last Updated: 11/09/21