- View all help sheets
Help by technology
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- Anthology Portfolio
- Campus Cable TV
- Cat Card
- Classroom Technology
- File Storage
- Get Connected (Internet)
- Kaltura (Video Management)
- M365 (Office 365)
- Make Me Admin
- Multifactor Authentication (Duo)
- Office Technology
- Online Student Resources
- Outlook Email
- PaperCut (Printing)
- Rave (Campus Text Alerts)
- Room Schedule Displays
- SANS Security Training
- Valt (Classroom Video Recording)
- WSC Password
- Zoom (Video Conferencing)
Scan to OneDrive using PaperCut
How to scan a paper document into your OneDrive.
1. Log into the Sharp printer and select your printing account.
2. Select OneDrive Connector.
Note: Steps 3 - 5 will be a one-time setup.
3. Type your WSC email address into the Microsoft Sign in box and select Next.
4. Sign in with your WSC username and password. Then click Login.
5. Read the Microsoft agreement and select Accept.
6. Click the Scan a document button.
7. Insert your paper to be scanned and select your copy settings. Select Preview to view your scan or click Start to scan your paper.
Note: Select the Stored To text box to change where the file is saved.
Note: Select the File Name text box to change the file name.
8. Logout when finished.
Last Updated: 6/2/21