- View all help sheets
Help by technology
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- Anthology Portfolio
- Campus Cable TV
- Cat Card
- Classroom Technology
- File Storage
- Get Connected (Internet)
- Kaltura (Video Management)
- M365 (Office 365)
- Make Me Admin
- Multifactor Authentication (Duo)
- Office Technology
- Online Student Resources
- Outlook Email
- PaperCut (Printing)
- Rave (Campus Text Alerts)
- Room Schedule Displays
- SANS Security Training
- Valt (Classroom Video Recording)
- WSC Password
- Zoom (Video Conferencing)
Temporary Adobe Creative Cloud Access
As a result of campus closure, student access to Adobe Creative Cloud in labs and classrooms is not available. Adobe has provided temporary at-home access for impacted students, so that they can continue their work remotely. Faculty you can use these instructions as well, but your access isn’t temporary. Please follow the instructions below to enable access to Creative Cloud Desktop Apps on your personal device.
- Visit https://creativecloud.adobe.com and use your school credentials to sign in.
- When prompted, select Company or School Account.
- Provide your credentials on the WSC login screen.
- From the Creative Cloud website, browse for and download your desired app. Click Apps on the top of the page to view all apps.
For more information on how to download or install apps, see Download and Install Creative Cloud apps.
For Higher Education students to continue developing skills, Adobe offers free “Daily Creative Challenges”. These are guided projects where participants receive creative prompts and connect with pros, mentors, and other students for feedback and support. Click on the app name to learn more: Photoshop, XD and Illustrator. Also, for inspiration and over-the-shoulder learning, watch pros share their creative process on Adobe Live daily at www.behance.net/adobelive.
For faculty seeking to engage students during campus closures, Adobe has curated resources to help them discover inspiring projects, best practices, and new ideas so they can continue to drive valuable learning in virtual environments. For more information on Adobe’s distance learning resources please click here.
Last Updated: 03/19/2020