- View all help sheets
Help by technology
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- Campus Cable TV
- Campus Telephone
- Cat Card
- File Storage
- Game Rooms
- Get Connected (Internet)
- Make Me Admin
- Multifactor Authentication (Duo)
- myEportfolio (Chalk & Wire)
- Office 365
- Online Student Resources
- Outlook Email
- PaperCut (Printing)
- Rave (Campus Text Alerts)
- Room Schedule Displays
- SANS Security Training
- Valt (Classroom Video Recording)
- WSC Password
- Zoom (Video Conferencing)
Can't find what you're looking for in our help sheets?
How to Fuel a State Vehicle
The Voyager Fleet Card is accepted by major, regional and local oil companies throughout the United States. You may use your Voyager card at participating retail locations. A list of brands accepting the Voyager card are:
Dillons Food Stores
Freedom Value Center
Kum & Go
Love's Country Stores
Maverik Country Stores
PDQ Food Stores, Inc.
Sapp Bros Travel Center
Town and Country
Travel Centers of America
Turkey Hill Minit Market
United Fuel and Energy
How to use your Voyager Card:
1. If the gas station has island terminals located at the pump, you may use your Voyager card at the pump. If there are no island pump terminals, see the attendant inside to process your transaction.
2. Swipe your card at an island pump terminal.
3. If the pump terminal requires you to choose either "credit" or "debit", press the Credit key.
4. The terminal will then prompt for an ID or Pin Number. Enter this number and press enter. The Pin Number is the vehicle equipment number. It is the first five digits of the second line of numbers embossed on the Voyager card. If a Restriction Code is requested, use the number at the bottom of the card - - R _ _ _ _.
5. If required, you will then be prompted to enter the Odometer reading. Enter your odometer as a whole number, omitting the tenths digit.
6. If the sale is processed manually, write the ID# & Odometer reading on the receipt.
Note: If the terminal at the pump is not reading the card, go inside to see the attendant. If the attendant has any questions or concerns with the processing of the Voyager card, provide him/her with the telephone number on the back of the Voyager card for assistance in processing the transaction.
Note: All terminals are different and may require the information to be entered in a different order. Simply follow the instructions on the terminal to process your transaction.
Note: More than 3 swipes of the card or multiple attempts to enter the correct information during a transaction will cause the card to be locked out as a security measure. Call the Voyager number on the back of the card to have the card reset. They will ask for the account number which is the large set of numbers across the card beginning with 86904... They may also ask for the expiration date and the Restriction Code; both are at the lower right hand corner of the card.
Additional contacts for Voyager fuel card problems:
Kim Frey, Transportation Services Bureau - - (402) 471-2897
Lois Danico, NDOR Highway Fuel and Credit Card System Manager - - (402) 479-4331
LOST OR STOLEN CARDS: Report immediately to VOYAGER @ 1-800-987-6591
Last Updated: 7/30/19