- View all help sheets
Help by technology
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- Anthology Portfolio
- Bookings with Me
- Campus Cable TV
- Cat Card
- Classroom Technology
- File Storage
- Follett Discover
- Get Connected (Internet)
- Kaltura (Video Management)
- M365 (Office 365)
- Make Me Admin
- Multifactor Authentication (Duo)
- Office Technology
- Online Student Resources
- Outlook Email
- PaperCut (Printing)
- Rave (Campus Text Alerts)
- SANS Security Training
- Valt (Classroom Video Recording)
- WSC Password
- Zoom (Video Conferencing)
Contact Service Center
Can't find what you're looking for in our help sheets?
Call: (402) 375-7107
Visit: U.S. Conn Library 1st Floor
Firefly - Reset Password
Firefly is Wayne State College's system for faculty and staff leave requests, paycheck, and benefits information, set personal contact information, and travel requests. Your Firefly password is the same as your TrueYou password. To reset your Firefly password, you reset your TrueYou password.
1. Click this link to open Firefly in your default internet browser or go to firefly.nebraska.edu.
2. Click the Forgot your Password button at the bottom of the page.
3. Select Yes or No on Do you know your NUID.
4. If Yes, type your NUID and click Continue. Type your WSC email address and click Submit. Click the link in the email from TrueYou to reset your password.
If No, type your WSC emai address and click Submit. Your NUID will be included in the email from TrueYou. Click Login and select TrueYou Identity Manager. Click Forgot your Password. Type your WSC email address and click Submit. Click the link in the email from TrueYou to reset your password.
5. Type your new password twice in the textboxes using the password perameters listed on the page.
6. Click Change Password to save your new password.
Please contact the Campus Service Center at 402-375-7107 or visit us in the library if you are still experiencing issues.
Last Updated: 4/25/2022