- View all help sheets
Help by technology
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- Campus Cable TV
- Campus Telephone
- Cat Card
- File Storage
- Game Rooms
- Get Connected (Internet)
- Make Me Admin
- Multifactor Authentication (Duo)
- myEportfolio (Chalk & Wire)
- Office 365
- Online Student Resources
- Outlook Email
- PaperCut (Printing)
- Rave (Campus Text Alerts)
- Room Schedule Displays
- SANS Security Training
- Valt (Classroom Video Recording)
- WSC Password
- Zoom (Video Conferencing)
Can't find what you're looking for in our help sheets?
How to Clear Internet Browser Cache, Cookies, and History
Scroll down to the internet browser you are using and follow the steps below to clear your cache. For more information and trouble-shooting click on the links below each internet browser.
1. Click the menu button and choose Options.
2. Select the Advanced panel.
3. Click on the Network tab.
4. In the Cached Web Content section, click Clear Now.
5. Close the about:preferences page. Any changes you've made will automatically be saved.
1. On your browser toolbar, click More , select More Tools, and click Clear Browsing Data.
2. In the Clear browsing data box, click the checkboxes for Cookies and other site data and Cached images and files.
3. Use the menu at the top to select the amount of data that you want to delete. Choose beginning of time to delete everything.
4. Click Clear browsing data.
1. Click Safari from the tabs across the top, select Preferences, and click Privacy.
2. Click Manage Website Data, select all websites, and then click Remove All.
1. Select the Tools button, point to Safety, and then select Delete browsing history.
2. Choose all types of data and files, and then select Delete.
1. View your browsing history, select Hub, and click History .
2. Select Clear all history.
3. Choose all types of data and then select Clear.
Last Updated: 10/18/18