- View all help sheets
Help by technology
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- Campus Cable TV
- Campus Telephone
- Cat Card
- File Storage
- Game Rooms
- Get Connected (Internet)
- Make Me Admin
- Multifactor Authentication (Duo)
- myEportfolio (Chalk & Wire)
- Office 365
- Online Student Resources
- Outlook Email
- PaperCut (Printing)
- Rave (Campus Text Alerts)
- Room Schedule Displays
- SANS Security Training
- Valt (Classroom Video Recording)
- WSC Password
- Zoom (Video Conferencing)
Can't find what you're looking for in our help sheets?
Delete files in Downloads Folder - Windows
Every time you do download a file, program, image from an internet browser a copy of that item is stored in your downloads folder. To recycle the items in your downloads folder, follow the steps below.
1. Open File Explorer in the taskbar.
2. Select Download from the sidebar.
3. To select all of the items, on your keyboard hold-down the Ctrl key and press A.
4. On your keyboard, tap the Delete key.
5. Click Yes, to moving these items to the Recycle bin.
6. Click the X in the upper right corner to close the Window.
7. On your Desktop, right-click the Recycle bin and select Empty Recycle bin.
Last Updated: 11/1/2019