- View all help sheets
Help by technology
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- Campus Cable TV
- Campus Telephone
- Cat Card
- Faculty/Staff/Student Email
- File Storage
- Game Rooms
- Get Connected
- myEportfolio (Chalk & Wire)
- O365 (Office 2016)
- OneDrive for Business
- Online Student Resources
- PaperCut (Copy/Fax/Print)
- Rave (Campus Text Alerts)
- Room Schedule Displays
- Sakai (Current Version)
- Sakai 11
- Valt (Classroom Video Recording)
- WSC Password
- Zoom (Video Conferencing)
Can't find what you're looking for in our help sheets?
Filr - Mobile Device - Android app
To download and install the Filr app on your Android mobile device follow the directions below.
1. Open the Google Play Store and search for Filr.
2. Click on the Micro Focus Filr app and click Install.
3. Agree to the License Agreement.
4. Once the app has downloaded, click the Open button to launch the Filr app.
5. Next, type your WSC username and password. Do not type your whole email address.
6. Then, type filr.wsc.edu for the Server IP Address and click Sign in.
7. To view your personal files (J: drive), click the My Files button at the top of the screen.
To view your shared folders (G: drive), click the Multiple Folders icon twice and click the Net Folders button at the top of the screen.
If you are already in your Personal Folder, select the Net Folder at the bottom of the screen and click the G Drive.
10. To sign out, click Your Name in the top, right corner and select Sign Out.
Last Updated: 3/23/2017