- View all help sheets
Help by technology
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- Campus Cable TV
- Cat Card
- Classroom Technology
- File Storage
- Get Connected (Internet)
- M365 (Office 365)
- Make Me Admin
- Multifactor Authentication (Duo)
- myEportfolio (Chalk & Wire)
- Office Technology
- Online Student Resources
- Outlook Email
- PaperCut (Printing)
- Rave (Campus Text Alerts)
- Room Schedule Displays
- SANS Security Training
- Valt (Classroom Video Recording)
- WSC Password
- Zoom (Video Conferencing)
Filr - Mobile Device - Android app
To download and install the Filr app on your Android device follow the directions below.
1. Install Filr by clicking here or searching for it in the Google Play Store.
2. Once the app has downloaded, click the Open button to launch the Filr app.
3. Next, type your WSC username and password.
4. Then, type filr.wsc.edu for the Server IP Address and click Sign in.
5. To view your personal files (J: drive), tap the My Files button at the top of the screen or to view your shared folders (G: drive), tap the Multiple Folders icon twice and tap the Net Folders button at the top of the screen.
Or if you are already in your Personal Folder, select the Net Folder at the bottom of the screen and click the G Drive.
6. To sign out, click Your Name in the top, right corner and select Sign Out.
Last Updated: 10/4/2019