- View all help sheets
Help by technology
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- Campus Cable TV
- Campus Telephone
- Cat Card
- File Storage
- Game Rooms
- Get Connected (Internet)
- Make Me Admin
- Multifactor Authentication (Duo)
- myEportfolio (Chalk & Wire)
- Office 365
- Online Student Resources
- Outlook Email
- PaperCut (Printing)
- Rave (Campus Text Alerts)
- Room Schedule Displays
- SANS Security Training
- Valt (Classroom Video Recording)
- WSC Password
- Zoom (Video Conferencing)
Can't find what you're looking for in our help sheets?
Filr - Mobile Device - iOS app
Follow the directions below to download and install the Filr app on your iPhone or iPad.
1. Install Filr by clicking here or searching for it in the App Store.
2. Once the app has downloaded, click the Open button to launch the Filr app.
3. Next, type your WSC username and password.
4. Then, type filr.wsc.edu for the Server IP Address.
5. If you want Filr to remember your password, Swipe the Save Password button to the right.
6. To view your personal files (J: drive), tap the grey right arrow and tap the My Files button at the top of the screen or to view your shared folders (G: drive), tap the grey right arrow twice and tap the Net Folders button at the top of the screen.
Or if you are already in your Personal Folder, select the Net Folder at the bottom of the screen and tap the G Drive.
9. To sign out, click the Person icon in the top, right corner and select Sign Out.
Last Updated: 10/4/2019