- View all help sheets
Help by technology
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- Campus Cable TV
- Campus Telephone
- Cat Card
- File Storage
- Get Connected (Internet)
- Make Me Admin
- Multifactor Authentication (Duo)
- myEportfolio (Chalk & Wire)
- Office 365
- Online Student Resources
- Outlook Email
- PaperCut (Printing)
- Rave (Campus Text Alerts)
- Room Schedule Displays
- SANS Security Training
- Valt (Classroom Video Recording)
- WSC Password
- Zoom (Video Conferencing)
Scheduling a Zoom Phone Conference
Download Zoom Program
Note: If you have already downloaded the Zoom program skip down to the next section.
1. Sign into Zoom at wsc.zoom.us
2. Click on My Meetings in the left menu.
3. Click the Start button on your personal meeting room.
4. It will automatically download and launch the Zoom application.
Schedule a Phone Conference
1. If prompted, log in with your WSC username and password.
2. Select Schedule from the Home screen.
3. The Topic is the title or name of your meeting, type your desired topic.
4. Select a start date, start time, and duration for your upcoming meeting.
5. Since this is a phone only conference, turn the Video option off for Host and Participants.
6. Leave the Audio Options set to Both.
7. To allow the meeting to auto start as participants join, check the Enable join before host option.
Note: If you’d like the meeting to only begin once you have manually started the meeting from the Zoom program (or app on your phone) leave this box unchecked.
8. In the Calendar section, make sure the Outlook option is selected to use Outlook to send and schedule the calendar invite.
9. Once you have the meeting all set up, click Schedule.
10. A meeting appointment will open in Outlook. Type the participants email addresses in the To field so they will have the dial-in information for the conference.
11. Once you have entered all the participants email addresses, you may edit the body of the appointment if necessary, then select Send.
Last Updated: 11/25/2019