- View all help sheets
Help by technology
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- Anthology Portfolio
- Bookings with Me
- Campus Cable TV
- Cat Card
- Classroom Technology
- File Storage
- Follett Discover
- Get Connected (Internet)
- Kaltura (Video Management)
- M365 (Office 365)
- Make Me Admin
- Multifactor Authentication (Duo)
- Office Technology
- Online Student Resources
- Outlook Email
- PaperCut (Printing)
- Rave (Campus Text Alerts)
- SANS Security Training
- Valt (Classroom Video Recording)
- WSC Password
- Zoom (Video Conferencing)
Contact Service Center
Can't find what you're looking for in our help sheets?
Call: (402) 375-7107
Visit: U.S. Conn Library 1st Floor
Scheduling a Zoom Phone Conference
Download Zoom Program
Note: If you have already downloaded the Zoom program skip down to the next section.
1. Sign into Zoom at wsc.zoom.us
2. Click on My Meetings in the left menu.
3. Click the Start button on your personal meeting room.
4. It will automatically download and launch the Zoom application.
Schedule a Phone Conference
1. If prompted, log in with your WSC username and password.
2. Select Schedule from the Home screen.
3. The Topic is the title or name of your meeting, type your desired topic.
4. Select a start date, start time, and duration for your upcoming meeting.
5. Since this is a phone only conference, turn the Video option off for Host and Participants.
6. Leave the Audio Options set to Both.
7. To allow the meeting to auto start as participants join, check the Allow participants to join anytime option.
Note: If you’d like the meeting to only begin once you have manually started the meeting from the Zoom program (or app on your phone) leave this box unchecked.
8. In the Calendar section, make sure the Outlook option is selected to use Outlook to send and schedule the calendar invite.
9. Once you have the meeting all set up, click Schedule.
10. A meeting appointment will open in Outlook. Type the participants email addresses in the To field so they will have the dial-in information for the conference.
11. Once you have entered all the participants email addresses, you may edit the body of the appointment if necessary, then select Send.
Last Updated: 2/16/2023