Outlook for mobile allows you to send and receive emails, manage your shared mailboxes, view and manage your calendar, and more on your iPhone, iPad, or Android device.
1. Download Outlook for iOS by tapping here, for Android by tapping here, OR search it in either Google Play or the App Store.
2. Once installed, open Outlook.
3. Tap "Get Started" if prompted. Type in your full WSC email ([username]@wsc.edu) and hit "add account"
4. Type in your WSC username and password and login.
5. If prompted, add another account if you wish (such as for your personal email) or tap "Maybe Later" or "Skip".
6. Next you'll be taken to a screen that introduces you to the Outlook app. If unfamiliar, tap through to get to know the app. If you've used Outlook for mobile before, tap "Skip".
7. If Outlook prompts for permission to send notifications, allow.
Outlook may request access to some of your email features such as calendar, contacts, etc. If you'd like to sync these to your mobile device, agree to give permission.
Please contact the Campus Service Center at 402-375-7107 or visit us in the library if you need further assistance.