- View all help sheets
Help by technology
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- Campus Cable TV
- Campus Telephone
- CAT CARD
- Faculty/Staff/Student Email
- File Storage
- Game Rooms
- Get Connected
- Make Me Admin
- Multifactor Authentication (Duo)
- myEportfolio (Chalk & Wire)
- O365 (Office 2016)
- OneDrive for Business
- Online Student Resources
- PaperCut (Copy/Fax/Print)
- Rave (Campus Text Alerts)
- Room Schedule Displays
- Sakai 11 (Sakai Online Education)
- Valt (Classroom Video Recording)
- WSC Password
- Zoom (Video Conferencing)
Can't find what you're looking for in our help sheets?
Filr - QuickStart Guide
Step 1. Login to eCampus
Students should access Filr via eCampus.
If you have problems logging in, go to the eCampus page and click “I forgot my password.” and go to NEW!! to enter the new self-service password reset system to reset your password. If this does not work for you, contact the WSC Help Desk at 375-7107, or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Login to eCampus with your Network Username and Password.
2. Go to the eCampus Content link. Scroll down to Files from the drop-down menu and click Filr.
3. You should be directed to another Login screen where you will enter your Network Username and Password.
Step 2. Access My Files (J:Drive)
1. Click the My Files tab
2. Click on my_docs in the Title column.
3. Select My Documents and you should have access to the files saved on your J:Drive
Step 3. Access Net Folders (G:Drive)
1. Click on the Net Folders tab.
2. Click on G:Drive in the Title column.
3. Click on the Classes folder in the Title column to view class materials. OR Click on the folder you wish to view.
Step 4. Uploading a File
1. Locate the folder in which you wish to upload your file.
2. Click the Add Files button.
3. In the new window, click Browse to search your computer for file.
4. Select the file and click Open to instantly upload the file.
Step 5. Modifying your Profile
1. In the upper right hand corner, click your name.2. Click on Personal Preferences, and make any necessary changes.
3. To save your changes, click OK.
Last Updated: 8/16/16