- View all help sheets
Help by technology
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- Campus Cable TV
- Campus Telephone
- CAT CARD
- Faculty/Staff/Student Email
- File Storage
- Game Rooms
- Get Connected (Wifi)
- Make Me Admin
- Multifactor Authentication (Duo)
- myEportfolio (Chalk & Wire)
- O365 (Office 2016)
- Online Student Resources
- PaperCut (Copy/Fax/Print)
- Rave (Campus Text Alerts)
- Room Schedule Displays
- Sakai 11 (Sakai Online Education)
- SANS Security Training
- Valt (Classroom Video Recording)
- WSC Password
- Zoom (Video Conferencing)
Can't find what you're looking for in our help sheets?
Firefly - Set Personal Email Address & Cell Phone Number
1. Login to Firefly using your NU ID and password.
Note: If you need to reset or change your Firefly password, follow the steps on this help sheet.
2. Click on the Employee Self Service box.
3. Click the About Me box.
4. Under the Addresses section, click on the Edit button (shaped like a pencil) on the Permanent line.
5. In the Email address box, type in your Personal Email address.
Note: Do not type in your WSC email address. Your WSC email address does not work for password resets.
6. In the Telephone No box, type in your personal landline phone number or leave it blank.
Note: Do not type in your WSC office phone number. Your WSC office phone number does not work for password resets.
7. In the Telephone No 2 box, type in your personal cell phone number.
8. In the Telephone Number/ Type 2 box, select Cell from the drop-down menu.
9. Click the Save button to finalize your changes.
Last Updated: 9/11/17