- View all help sheets
Help by technology
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- Campus Cable TV
- Campus Telephone
- CAT CARD
- Faculty/Staff/Student Email
- File Storage
- Game Rooms
- Get Connected (Wifi)
- Make Me Admin
- Multifactor Authentication (Duo)
- myEportfolio (Chalk & Wire)
- O365 (Office 2016)
- Online Student Resources
- PaperCut (Copy/Fax/Print)
- Rave (Campus Text Alerts)
- Room Schedule Displays
- Sakai 11 (Sakai Online Education)
- SANS Security Training
- Valt (Classroom Video Recording)
- WSC Password
- Zoom (Video Conferencing)
Can't find what you're looking for in our help sheets?
Uninstall Windows 7, 8, 10 Office 2010
You can uninstall Office from Programs and Features in Control Panel. You can follow the steps below for Windows 10, Windows 8, or Windows 7:
1. Go to Control Panel.
a. In Windows 10, right-click Start, and choose Control Panel.
b. In Windows 8, on the Start screen, type Control Panel, and select Control Panel in the search results.
c.In Windows 7 or Vista, choose Start > Control Panel.
2. Choose Programs > Programs and Features.
3. Choose the Office application you want to uninstall, and choose Uninstall.
4. Repeat if you see multiple Office products in the list that you want to uninstall.
Last Updated: 5/6/2016