- View all help sheets
Help by technology
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- Anthology Portfolio
- Bookings with Me
- Campus Cable TV
- Cat Card
- Classroom Technology
- File Storage
- Follett Discover
- Get Connected (Internet)
- Kaltura (Video Management)
- M365 (Office 365)
- Make Me Admin
- Multifactor Authentication (Duo)
- Office Technology
- Online Student Resources
- Outlook Email
- PaperCut (Printing)
- Rave (Campus Text Alerts)
- SANS Security Training
- Valt (Classroom Video Recording)
- WSC Password
- Zoom (Video Conferencing)
Contact Service Center
Can't find what you're looking for in our help sheets?
Call: (402) 375-7107
Visit: U.S. Conn Library 1st Floor
Office Install - Mobile Device
1. Download by clicking the respsective M365 app you want to install below (from your mobile device) OR search for the app in either Google Play or the App Store.
iOS/iPadOS: OneDrive, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel
Android: OneDrive, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel
2. Open any of the M365 applications you just downloaded.
3. Where it asks for your "email or phone number" enter your full WSC email ([username]@wsc.edu) then tap next.
4. You should now be taken to the WSC single-sign-on page. Use your WSC username and password and tap login.
5. If prompted to turn on notifications either turn them on or tap "not now".
6. All Office apps on your device will now be activated with your WSC M365 account. The only app that might require additional steps is Outlook. With that simply tap "add account" when first opening the app to setup your WSC email in Outlook.
Please contact the Campus Service Center at 402-375-7107 or visit us in the library if you need further assistance.
Last Updated: 7/20/2020