- View all help sheets
Help by technology
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- Campus Cable TV
- Cat Card
- Classroom Technology
- File Storage
- Get Connected (Internet)
- M365 (Office 365)
- Make Me Admin
- Multifactor Authentication (Duo)
- myEportfolio (Chalk & Wire)
- Office Technology
- Online Student Resources
- Outlook Email
- PaperCut (Printing)
- Rave (Campus Text Alerts)
- Room Schedule Displays
- SANS Security Training
- Valt (Classroom Video Recording)
- WSC Password
- Zoom (Video Conferencing)
Cat Card - Student Photo Upload
1. The Cat Card Portal works best with the latest version of Mozilla Firefox. Go to the WSC home page, click on myWSC at the top, log in, then select Cat Card Portal from the All Applications section.
2.Select ID Photo from the menu on the left.
3. Click the Upload Photo button to add your photo.
4. Search your computer for the image file and click Open.
5. Drag your mouse from one corner to the opposite corner to create a cropped photo. Click the Submit button to save the photo.
6. Click the Submit button to send your images for approval.
To check the status of your photo request, login to Cat Card Portal through myWSC, click on ID Photo from the menu on the left, and click the View Your Pictures.
If your request has been denied, resubmit your images with the correct requirements as listed above.
Last Updated: 4/13/2020