- View all help sheets
Help by technology
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- Campus Cable TV
- Campus Telephone
- Cat Card
- File Storage
- Game Rooms
- Get Connected (Internet)
- Make Me Admin
- Multifactor Authentication (Duo)
- myEportfolio (Chalk & Wire)
- Office 365
- Online Student Resources
- Outlook Email
- PaperCut (Printing)
- Rave (Campus Text Alerts)
- Room Schedule Displays
- SANS Security Training
- Valt (Classroom Video Recording)
- WSC Password
- Zoom (Video Conferencing)
Can't find what you're looking for in our help sheets?
Cat Card - Student Photo Upload
1. CBORD Web works best with the latest version of Mozilla Firefox. Go to the WSC home page, click on myWSC at the top, log in, then select CBORD Web from the All Applications section.
2.Select ID Photo from the menu on the left.
3. Click the Upload Photo button to add your photo.
4. Search your computer for the image file and click Open.
5. Drag your mouse from one corner to the opposite corner to create a cropped photo. Click the Submit button to save the photo.
6. Click the Submit button to send your images for approval.
To check the status of your photo request, login to CBORD Web through myWSC, click on ID Photo from the menu on the left, and click the View Your Pictures.
If your request has been denied, resubmit your images with the correct requirements as listed above.
Last Updated: 9/11/2019