- View all help sheets
Help by technology
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- Campus Cable TV
- Campus Telephone
- Cat Card
- Outlook Email
- File Storage
- Game Rooms
- Get Connected (Wifi)
- Make Me Admin
- Multifactor Authentication (Duo)
- myEportfolio (Chalk & Wire)
- Office 365
- Online Student Resources
- PaperCut (Copy/Fax/Print)
- Rave (Campus Text Alerts)
- Room Schedule Displays
- SANS Security Training
- Valt (Classroom Video Recording)
- WSC Password
- Zoom (Video Conferencing)
Can't find what you're looking for in our help sheets?
PaperCut – iPhone and iPad
Step 1. Install Printing Programs
There is 1 program to install, the Printing app, and you must use Safari and be connected to the WSC-Secure wireless network to download the program. The Printing app cannot be downloaded from an off campus wireless connection and is not available to be downloaded from the App Store.
1. Download the Printing application by clicking this link.
2. A drop-down menu will appear and select Open.
3. A new window will appear called Install Profile click on the gray Install button, then click on Install Now and select Done at the top right-hand corner.
4. A green Printing app will appear on the Home screen. Click on the app to install and open it. Then, login with your WSC Network Username and Password.
Note: It can take several seconds before the program opens.
5. An app will open with your account balance.
Step 2: Send a Print Job
To learn how to send a print job, click Step 2: Send a Print Job.
Last Updated: 9/13/2019