- View all help sheets
Help by technology
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- Campus Cable TV
- Campus Telephone
- Cat Card
- File Storage
- Game Rooms
- Get Connected (Internet)
- Make Me Admin
- Multifactor Authentication (Duo)
- myEportfolio (Chalk & Wire)
- Office 365
- Online Student Resources
- Outlook Email
- PaperCut (Printing)
- Rave (Campus Text Alerts)
- Room Schedule Displays
- SANS Security Training
- Valt (Classroom Video Recording)
- WSC Password
- Zoom (Video Conferencing)
Can't find what you're looking for in our help sheets?
Adding or Removing Account - Xbox One
An existing Microsoft account is needed to complete this process.
Go to xbox.com to sign up for a new Microsoft account.
1. From the Home screen, select Sign in in the upper-left corner.
2. Select Add new.
3. Type in the email address and password that you use to access your Microsoft account.
4. You’ll be shown a reminder of the privacy settings you’ve set for your account. These apply to any Xbox One console that you sign in to.
5. Change the colors on your Home screen to differentiate between you and others using this console.
6. You’ll be reminded of the gamerpic that’s associated with your profile, in case it’s been a while since you’ve been online.
7. Control who has access to your account by selecting Keep asking for my password. Otherwise, anyone can sign in to your account without your permission. This is especially important if you're signing in to a console that you don’t own or that you share with others.
8. When you’re finished, if you haven’t saved your password on this console, you can simply sign out. The next time that you use this console, you'll need to sign in with your Microsoft account email address and password.
How to delete an account from your console – Xbox One
1. Go to Home screen. (Press the glowing Xbox button)
2. Press the Menu button on your controller.
3. Select Settings.
4. Scroll to the right. Under OTHER PEOPLE, select Remove accounts.
5. Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Choose this person.
6. Select Remove from this Xbox to confirm.
7. When you’re finished, select Close.
Last Updated: 9/11/2019