- View all help sheets
Help by technology
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- Campus Cable TV
- Campus Telephone
- Cat Card
- File Storage
- Game Rooms
- Get Connected (Internet)
- Make Me Admin
- Multifactor Authentication (Duo)
- myEportfolio (Chalk & Wire)
- Office 365
- Online Student Resources
- Outlook Email
- PaperCut (Printing)
- Rave (Campus Text Alerts)
- Room Schedule Displays
- SANS Security Training
- Valt (Classroom Video Recording)
- WSC Password
- Zoom (Video Conferencing)
Can't find what you're looking for in our help sheets?
Adding or Removing Account - PS4
An existing PSN account will be needed for online features and play.
Go to playstation.com to sign up for a new PSN account.
Registration can also be completed on the console from the login screen.
Offline play only requires logging into the local user account.
1. The screen for selecting a user is displayed when you turn on the PS4™ system or connect a controller.
2. To log in, select a user and follow the screens.
3. When you select New User, you can create a new user and log in, or log in as a guest.
a. If creating a new user, it will prompt you to sign into PSN.
i. You can link your PSN account for online play if you already have an account. Otherwise, a paid subscription is required if you want to create a new account to play online.
ii. Select skip if you do not wish to create new or sign into a PSN account.
b. Log in as a guest for local play if you do not wish to create a new account.
The following methods are available. To log out, you must use your own controller.
1. Select Power from the function screen, and then select Log Out of PS4.
2. Press and hold the PS button for at least 1 second, and then select Log Out of PS4 on the screen that is displayed.
How to delete an account from your console – PS4
1. On the home screen, go to the settings tab on the right side.
2. Select [Users] > [Delete User], and then follow the on screen instructions.
Last Updated: 9/11/2019