- View all help sheets
Help by technology
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- Campus Cable TV
- Campus Telephone
- CAT CARD
- Faculty/Staff/Student Email
- File Storage
- Game Rooms
- Get Connected
- Make Me Admin
- Multifactor Authentication (Duo)
- myEportfolio (Chalk & Wire)
- O365 (Office 2016)
- OneDrive for Business
- Online Student Resources
- PaperCut (Copy/Fax/Print)
- Rave (Campus Text Alerts)
- Room Schedule Displays
- Sakai 11 (Sakai Online Education)
- Valt (Classroom Video Recording)
- WSC Password
- Zoom (Video Conferencing)
Can't find what you're looking for in our help sheets?
How to Find the MAC Address forXP, VISTA, 7
Windows XP / Windows Vista / Windows 7
1. Open a Command Prompt window by clicking the Start button , clicking Programs or All Programs, clicking Accessories, and then clicking Command Prompt.
2. In the Command Prompt window type ipconfig /all
3. Find the Physical Address line under the section that describes your network adapter. MAC address is listed as six groups of two hexadecimal digits, separated by hyphens (-).
5. Last, shut down your device.
Please contact the WSC Help Desk, at (402) 375-7107, if you are still having problems finding the MAC Address on these devices.
Last Updated: 6/11/15