- View all help sheets
Help by technology
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- Campus Cable TV
- Campus Telephone
- CAT CARD
- Faculty/Staff/Student Email
- File Storage
- Game Rooms
- Get Connected
- Make Me Admin
- Multifactor Authentication (Duo)
- myEportfolio (Chalk & Wire)
- O365 (Office 2016)
- OneDrive for Business
- Online Student Resources
- PaperCut (Copy/Fax/Print)
- Rave (Campus Text Alerts)
- Room Schedule Displays
- Sakai 11 (Sakai Online Education)
- Valt (Classroom Video Recording)
- WSC Password
- Zoom (Video Conferencing)
Can't find what you're looking for in our help sheets?
Connecting an Android Device to the Wireless Access Point
The information being provided is very generic due to the fact that the setup for connecting to a wireless network tends to vary based on what Android device you own. Please contact the Network Services Helpdesk at 402-375-7107 if you are unable to get connected.
1. Power on your device.
2. Select Settings.
a. You can do this either from your main screen by selecting your menu button and then Settings (System Settings) or by accessing the Settings app within your all Apps (App Tray/App Drawer)
3. Select Wi-Fi .
a. If your Wi-Fi toggle is turned off, you will need to turn it on.
4. From the list of available networks, select WSC-Secure.
5. Under EAP method, select PEAP.
6. Under Phase 2 Authentication, select MSCHAPV2.
7. Under CA Certificate, select Do Not Validate.
8. Under Identity, enter your WSC username (ex: josmit01).
9. Under Password, enter your WSC password.
10. Select Connect.
Last Updated: 8/15/17