- View all help sheets
Help by technology
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- Campus Cable TV
- Campus Telephone
- Cat Card
- Faculty/Staff Email
- File Storage
- Game Rooms
- Get Connected
- myEportfolio (Chalk & Wire)
- O365 (Office 2016)
- Online Student Resources
- PaperCut (Copy/Fax/Print)
- Rave (Campus Text Alerts)
- Room Schedule Displays
- Sakai (Current Version)
- Sakai 11
- Student Email
- Valt (Classroom Video Recording)
- WSC Password
- Zoom (Video Conferencing)
Can't find what you're looking for in our help sheets?
Connecting MacBook to Wireless Access Point
1. Click Airport and then select WSC-Secure.
2. A 802.1X authentication window will appear, pictured below.
3. Enter your campus user ID and Password (First two letters of your First Name, First four of your last name and generally 01).
4. Click OK.
5. A security certificate verification window should appear, pictured below.
6. Click Show Certificate.
7. Expand the Trust area by clicking the arrow next to the word Trust.
8. Select Always Trust under the EAP area.
9. Click Continue & Confirm that you wish to make these changes.
10. After a few seconds you will be authorized & connected.
Please contact the WSC Help Desk, at (402) 375-7107, if you are still having problems connecting these devices.
Last Updated: 5/27/15