- View all help sheets
Help by technology
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- Campus Cable TV
- Campus Telephone
- CAT CARD
- Faculty/Staff/Student Email
- File Storage
- Game Rooms
- Get Connected
- Make Me Admin
- Multifactor Authentication (Duo)
- myEportfolio (Chalk & Wire)
- O365 (Office 2016)
- OneDrive for Business
- Online Student Resources
- PaperCut (Copy/Fax/Print)
- Rave (Campus Text Alerts)
- Room Schedule Displays
- Sakai 11 (Sakai Online Education)
- Valt (Classroom Video Recording)
- WSC Password
- Zoom (Video Conferencing)
Can't find what you're looking for in our help sheets?
How to Find the MAC Address for
1. Make sure the Wii you are registering and your T.V. are turned on.
2. At the Home Page, Move your cursor down and select the Wii Options in the bottom left-hand corner.
3. Within Wii Options, Move your cursor over to and select Wii Settings.
4. Move your cursor over to and select the Arrow Over to move to the next page, Wii System Settings 2.
5. Within System Settings 2, move your cursor over to and select the Internet button.
6. Within Internet, move your cursor over to and select Console Information.
7. Within Console Information, your MAC or Physical Address is listed below.
8. Next, write down your MAC Address and have it ready for Device Registration online.
9. Last, shut down your device.
Please contact the WSC Help Desk, at (402) 375-7107, if you are still having problems finding the MAC Address on these devices.
Last Updated: 5/27/15