- View all help sheets
Help by technology
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- Campus Cable TV
- Campus Telephone
- CAT CARD
- Faculty/Staff/Student Email
- File Storage
- Game Rooms
- Get Connected
- Make Me Admin
- Multifactor Authentication (Duo)
- myEportfolio (Chalk & Wire)
- O365 (Office 2016)
- OneDrive for Business
- Online Student Resources
- PaperCut (Copy/Fax/Print)
- Rave (Campus Text Alerts)
- Room Schedule Displays
- Sakai 11 (Sakai Online Education)
- Valt (Classroom Video Recording)
- WSC Password
- Zoom (Video Conferencing)
Can't find what you're looking for in our help sheets?
How to Find the MAC Address for
1. Make sure the Xbox ONE you are registering and your T.V. are turned on.
2. Move over to the Settings menu and select Network.
3. Within Network, Move down to select Advanced Settings.
4. Within Advanced Settings, there are two MAC or Physical Addresses listed. One address for a LAN Cable (Wired) connection and another address for a Wi-Fi connection.
5. Next, write down your MAC Address and have it ready for Device Registration online.
6. Last, shut down your device.
Please contact the WSC Help Desk, at (402) 375-7107, if you are still having problems connecting these devices.
Last Updated: 5/26/15