- View all help sheets
Help by technology
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- Campus Cable TV
- Cat Card
- Classroom Technology
- File Storage
- Get Connected (Internet)
- M365 (Office 365)
- Make Me Admin
- Multifactor Authentication (Duo)
- myEportfolio (Chalk & Wire)
- Office Technology
- Online Student Resources
- Outlook Email
- PaperCut (Printing)
- Rave (Campus Text Alerts)
- Room Schedule Displays
- SANS Security Training
- Valt (Classroom Video Recording)
- WSC Password
- Zoom (Video Conferencing)
Room Schedule Displays
Twenty study rooms are now available for student use. Rooms can be reserved by using the iPad touch screen next to the room or by contacting the Library Circulation Desk in person (main level) or at 402-375-7258. Other rooms that are not currently on our reservation system are available first come, first served.
Study Room Reservation Policies and Procedures
1. Study rooms can be reserved up to 14 days ahead of time via the Library Circulation Desk.
2. Study rooms can also be reserved on the iPad touch screens that are near the entrance of each reservable room. iPad reservations can be made 24 hours ahead of time.
3. When entering a study room, the reserving group should either check in on the reservation screen (for reservations made ahead of time) or reserve the room upon entering (for open rooms for which no prior reservation was made).
4. For reservations booked ahead of time, rooms will automatically be held for 20 minutes after the start of the reservation. If the individual who made the reservation does not arrive at the room and check in on the touch screen within 20 minutes of the start time the reservation will be automatically canceled. The room will revert to open status and will be available for use by another person.
5. The maximum reservation time for a study room is two hours (daytime), or four hours (after 5 p.m.).
6. We strongly encourage students and groups not to make excessive reservations, to the detriment of their fellow students who may also desire to reserve study rooms. Utilize them as needed. Do not reserve excessive amounts of time per week, lest the Commons become overgrazed. If study room reservations by individuals or groups are abused we may move to a "by approval only" reservation system.
Study Rooms reservable via process above:
Library 103, 104, 105, and 106: 4-person study rooms with a computer and large TV monitor. Feel free to bring your own device and connect it to the monitor.
Library 221, 222, 223, and 224: 6- to 8-person rooms with large tables.
Library 226: A 3- to 4-person room that includes a desktop computer.
Conference/Classrooms via special reservation:
Library 014 - this room doubles as a video conference room, so it may occasionally be necessary to cancel standing reservations so that it can serve in this capacity. It will easily accommodate 6 or more people.
Library 208, 216, 217 - these are technology-based classrooms.
Contact Jennifer Johnson at 402-375-7704 or in Library 206 or Eddie Elfers at 402-375-7090 or in Library 205B to reserve these rooms.