On-Campus Interviewing and Recruiting
Here are some suggestions for increasing your company’s exposure to Wayne State College students.
- Attend campus career fairs
- Participate in on-campus interviewing
- Sponsor Career Services events
- Make a presentation to student organizations or classrooms
- Participate in Mock Interviews
- Set up an Information Table on-campus
- Utilize Wayne State College Alumni who work at your organization to connect with faculty, staff and students
On-campus interviewing is available to employers free of charge. Contact our office to set up an interview day. Once the date is established, Career Services will advertise the opportunity to students via email and the student newspaper. We have interview rooms available in our office for employers to use. If you would like to set up and information table on campus we can also assist you in making the reservation.
Contact us at (402) 375-7425 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to set up an interview date(s).