Consult with either Transferology or our Transfer Guide to see which WSC courses are equivalent to the classes you are taking or have taken at another institution.
Only transfer grades of "C" or above will be accepted.
Note: If your cumulative GPA is less than 2.0 you may be admitted under academic probation.
Transferology is a nation-wide network that gives students quick answers on how their college credits and other learning experiences transfer to higher education institutions within the network. Transferology assists advisors, students, and parents in making educated decisions when transferring credit. Students can enter coursework and instantly see how credits transfer to member institutions.
You may enter coursework, exams, and/or military learning experiences, then discover in a single click how many schools in the Transferology network have matching courses that may be awarded when you transfer. Schools are ranked by the percentage of coursework they accept in transfer, though you may focus the results with a number of handy filters and sorts, including how your courses transfer into a specific program at another college or university.
Details of how those courses will count are available with another click or two, and you can inform schools of your interest in transferring by asking about specific programs, campus visits, and/or coursework that has not yet been evaluated by the school.
Visit transferology.com to start exploring how your credits will transfer to or from Wayne State College.
Wayne State College General Transfer Guide
The Transfer Guide is a tool to be used to determine how your coursework from other colleges and universities will typically transfer to Wayne State College. This list is not comprehensive; we are continually updating with additional courses and institutions.
The information provided is only a guide and should be considered unofficial. Your final evaluation will be completed through the Records & Registration Office and the academic departments. The transfer guides are subject to change at the discretion of the academic departments of Wayne State College. They may be updated at any time. Please refer to the WSC Transfer Policy for additional information about general credit guidelines.
If you are a current student please check your WildcatsOnline account to see how your credits have been accepted. New students will also be able to view their WildcatsOnline account at registration.
How To Use The Transfer Guide
- Find the institution where you took courses.
- Select the Search link next to the institution to view all equivalencies for that institution.
- The Guides link will only show you the list of transfer courses with equivalencies that fulfill General Education requirements (not available for all schools).
- View all equivalencies OR enter the Course/Subject Code for the transfer institution (select Transfer Course button) or the Course/Subject Code for the WSC course (select Home Course button) and click Search.
- Find your transfer course in the left-hand column. The right-hand column will tell you the WSC equivalent.
- Select the "View" button next to the course for additional notes about the transfer course. Any course with an icon, contains additional notes.
- Courses can be added to a list by selecting the "My List Add" button or icon next to transfer course.
- You can view all courses added to your list by selecting the list icon in the top right corner. The 'My Equivalency List' can be emailed or printed ; icons are located in the top right corner.