Date and Time
The science fair is Thursday, April 2nd, 2015 starting from 7:45 until [to be determined].
The competition takes place in Rice Auditorium on the Northwest corner of the campus. You may unload/load of the south side of the auditorium but general parking will be in Lot 1, 11, or 12 (see map, it’s #28).
- Some student activities will also take place in Carhart Science (a few buildings south of Rice Auditorium, #8 on map).
- The auditorium itself should not be considered secure. Valuables should either be left home or kept on one’s person.
Registration on Arrival
Registration is from 7:45 – 8:45 A.M. at the Rice Auditorium on campus. The following is needed:
- Forms: There are multiple forms that need to be filled out and turned in at registration. These are the Junior High (grades 6-9) or Senior High (grades 9-12) forms.
- Research Papers: Students should bring two copies of their research paper to the competition: one for themselves and one for the judges and to be kept on file at WSC.
- Fees: Fees are due. See below.
- Setup: Each entry will have ½ of a table available (a skinny half). Setup should be completed before 8:45 A.M.
The fees are due at registration.
- Entry Fee: The entry fee is $6.00† per student (not per project). If paid for by check, the check should be made out to
WSC – NJAS.
- Lunch Fee: Important change! If desired students may eat lunch at the student cafeteria. Lunch is $7.05† per person. If paid for by check, please make it out to the same account
WSC – NJAS. If desired, it can be the same check and we will appropriately separate things later.
† This is the 2014-2015 rate. The number may change slightly as information becomes available.
- Group Leaders: We need a responsible adult to help the various groups navigate their schedule/locations. If you are able and willing please let the host coordinator know.