Financial Services


Financial Aid - Graduate Students


In order to be eligible for any financial aid awarded by the College, federal, state, and most private aid programs, students are required to file the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Apply online at


Graduate students will only receive funds through the Federal Stafford Loan Program. To be eligible, students must be in a degree-seeking program, enrolled at least half-time in each semester, and make satisfactory progress toward a degree.


Related Links
Title IV Code: 002566

Contact Info


(800) 228-9972

(402) 375-7230



Upcoming Deadlines
January 2015


Last day to register & drop/add through WildcatsOnline with tuition/fee adjustment


No tuition/fee adjustment after 11:59 PM on Sunday


Payment due for full balance of tuition and fees
Failure to pay may result in late fees, administrative withdrawal from college and/or cancellation of all financial aid


Deadline for Nelnet 3 payment plan with 25% down payment


Refund checks available to students


Administrative withdrawals processed for non-payment of tuition/fees

| More Dates |
Wayne State College
Our focus is your future
Find us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Watch us on Youtube
Linked IN