Wayne State College
Student Center, Rm. 103
1111 Main St.
Wayne, NE 68787
Ron Vick's Personal Page
Greetings! Welcome to the virtual
world of Wayne State College and my little area of
it. I am a counselor, academic advisor, and international
student advisor on our campus. Along with these duties,
I also maintain our web sites. Working with various
student organizations is another aspect of my job
that I enjoy very much.
If you are interested, please
use the links at the bottom to see more about me via
my resume or to learn more about the student organizations
I am involved with...
Click on Master Yoda to send me an e-mail...
- International education
- Native American spirituality
- Web design
- Conflict resolution
- Career planning and advising
- Multicultural issues/concerns - nothing specific, but an overall interest in different cultures...
- Research and writing (fiction
and professional journals)
- Employed at WSC since August 1997
- Married, with two children and
seven wonderful grandchildren:
- Johnathon Dean Vick, Ron junior's
- Tristan Matthew Vick, my daughter
- Hannah Elizabeth Vick, Ron
- Kaden Michael Vick, my daughter
- James Kelly Vick, Ron junior's
- Hailey Lillian Vick, Ron
- Landen James Vick, my daughter
- Published author (see resume):
- Three articles published in
refereed professional journals
- Short Story (fiction) published
on-line and in local writing competition program books
- A book of six short stories published by the WSC Press! See more about my book at my Jeweled Fragments page.
- Nebraska Licensed Mental Health
Practitioner-Certified Professional Counselor
- Writer of science fiction and
fantasy short stories (and maybe someday a novel!); advisor
for the SF & F Club and International Club at WSC.
Ron Vick, MA, LPC
Counselor / Academic Advisor
Int'l Student Advisor