The Office of Assessment:
- Works with academic school deans, department chairs and faculty in developing, maintaining, and conducting effective assessment activities.
- Provides assistance to academic and administrative departments in conducting assessment activities.
- Designs and develops an assessment handbook for annual assessment plans and reports.
- Reviews and gives feedback, as appropriate, on assessment plans and annual assessment program reports.
- Serves as chair of the Assessment Oversight Committee.
- Plans and conducts workshops and other faculty development programs to assist faculty in conducting effective and meaningful assessment activities.
- Assists in AQIP evaluation process.